Wednesday 4 January 2012

Experimentation Starting Point

Moving Lights


I want to experiment with light movement in a photo to see what different environments would be best to take them in. By doing this it will allow me to see what will work best for my final piece to capture and carry on to edit the smoke in. This will allow me to take note on how i could then go onto show off moving light in my final piece, this will then be worked in with the smoke in the photograph.


Moving Smoke


I then want to go onto experiment with smoke photography to see what sort of area would be best to capture the photo in. By doing this it will allow me know straight away which environment i should go to capture my final piece in. I also want to test out different types of ways to create smoke so i will know which way is best suited for an outside area.


Editing Contrast


I then want to go onto experiment with editing the color of the smoke in the photo's. I want to see what color's go best with blending into the smoke. As for my final piece i want to put it into black and white, but have the smoke a different color to show off the movement/main aspect of the photo. This will bring the viewers eyes straight to the main part of the image.


Black and White Photo's


I then want to go onto see what different shade's of black and white photo's would be done best and look good. By doing this it will allow me to see which effect's of black and white go best with the photo's i then want to shoot. It will also allow me to see which black and white effects show off the movement best in. It will also allow me to find out which shades of grey ect. look best.

No comments:

Post a Comment